Information collection and use
We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using our Web Site you consent to this use.
When you use services provided on this Web Site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or debit/credit card details. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise.
We will use this information in the following ways:
* To fulfill our agreement with you, including processing your flight, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation.
* To register you with our Web Site and administer our Web Site services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services by contacting us.
* To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
* For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
We need to know the names of all passengers travelling. If you are booking a flight on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We proceed on the basis that you have obtained this consent.
How do we use your personal information?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties, if, at the time of registration, you have opted for receiving the TripSymphony Newsletter.
Who do we share your information with?
We may give information about you as follows:
* to our customer support offices in the network.
* to trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book flights, onward flights, hire cars or other services quickly and easily.
* to customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries.
* to third party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
* if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
* to our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Web Site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
Transfer of your personal information
Our policy on "cookies"
There is a technology called "cookies" which may be used by us to provide you with customized information from TripSymphony Websites. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Cookies also allow us to make TripSymphony Websites more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to take you to the language site of last use, so that we can give you a better experience when you return to our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set it up to notify you when you receive a cookie, so you can decide whether to accept it.